This is part of my Keep Your Change series! For more money-saving posts, click here!
This past weekend, I noticed that some great Kindle books are discounted right now on Amazon! Some of them have been on my wish list, some are by authors I love, and all look like they’d be really good! I haven’t read any of these – yet, but I have a few downloaded and ready to go. I just thought I’d share in case you’d like to snag a couple of these for yourself while they are on sale!
1. One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp
This book was recommended to me by Patty of Tales of Me and The Husband. I’m excited to check it out soon! The companion devotional is under $3.
2. Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
I’ve heard good things about this book, but haven’t read it yet. I think it is kind of a marriage must-read.
3. Led by Faith by Immaculee Ilibagiza
I’ve read Immaculee’s book Left to Tell about surviving the Rwandan genocide and it was life-changing, so I’m sure this one is amazing, too!
4. Running for My Life: One Lost Boy’s Journey from the Killing Fields of Sudan to the Olympic Games by Lopez Lomong
I ran across this book last week and was pleasantly surprised when I read that Lomong is a devout Catholic. I can’t wait to read about his journey!
5. Waking the Dead: The Glory of a Heart Fully Alive by John Eldredge
I loved Captivating and I’m a big John Eldredge fan, so I’m excited that this is discounted for the month of October. This will be good for my husband!
6. Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions by Lysa TerKeurst.
I love how Lysa writes! Her 60-day companion devotional is also majorly on sale right now.
7. What Women Fear: Walking in Faith that Transforms by Angie Smith
I have a good friend who recommended this book to me, and it has been sitting on my wish list. It’s probably about time I checked it out!
8. God Has a Plan for Your Life: The Discovery that Makes All the Difference by Charles F. Stanley
Anything that talks about God and having a plan for my life has my attention! I’m constantly on the look out for books like this!
9. Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn’t Show Up the Way You Thought He Would? by Pete Wilson
This sounds interesting to me. It would probably have some good insights to meditate on. I think we could all probably relate to this in one way or another.
10. Our Lady of Kibeho: Mary Speaks to the World from the Heart of Africa by Immaculee Ilibagiza
Another book by Immaculee under $5 – Awesome! According to the book description on Amazon, “Thirteen years before the bloody 1994 genocide that swept across Rwanda and left more than a million people dead, the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ appeared to eight young people in the remote village of Kibeho. Through these visionaries, Mary and Jesus warned of the looming holocaust, which they assured could be averted if Rwandans opened their hearts to God and embraced His love.” This definitely sounds intriguing!
These all sound so good! I don’t know which one to tackle first!! Not to mention, I already have quite a stack sitting on my shelf and downloaded on my Kindle!!
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think?