Today marks two years since I wrote my first post for A Dreamer’s Wife! Woohoo!
What a journey so far! Adam and I have both grown so much in our faith and trust in God! Those who have been following along since the beginning have witnessed how our dreams regarding Adam’s music career have been shaped and molded into aligning with what God wants. It’s been a fun ride so far and I believe it’s just going to keep getting more exciting! Adam will likely start to come out of hiding in the coming months! He’s been consumed (happily) with being a daddy and working, but he is starting to feel that the time is getting close to put an album together and get the official website up-and-running. I cannot wait to share his latest songs! I CANNOT WAIT! I know that I am biased because he is my husband, but seriously, y’all! He’s so freakin’ amazing!
I’m also excited about all of the Dreamers’ stories that I’ve been able to share, and will continue to share each month! I’m so passionate about seeing others use their talents to make a difference in the world. I look forward to getting to know more dreamers and bloggers! There is definitely not a shortage!!
Speaking of dreamers, be sure to check out this month’s Dreamer in the Spotlight in two weeks! This entrepreneur will be sharing some great tips regarding the New Evangelization! Don’t miss it!
Something special about this week marking the anniversary of my blog, is that I was given a few awards all within the past few days by fellow bloggers! One of those is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award given to me by Cindy at The Veil of Chastity! If I could, I’d nominate her, as well, but I basically already did a few months ago!
The rules of the blog award include:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (Done!)
2. Post the award image to your page. (Done!)
3. Share 7 facts about yourself – fun things, favorite things, humorous things, or things that inspire you.
4. Nominate up to 15 other blogs and invite them to participate. (This is the fun part for me! And some of these are repeats of blogs that I have highlighted before! Like Cindy, I’m going to nominate 7!)
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I like to eat chocolate chip pancakes in stacks of three!
2. I love to read life-changing books!
3. My confirmation name is Bernadette.
4. In less than three months time, at the age of 21, I graduated college, got married, moved to another state, and found a job!
5. Even though I’ve lived in Tennessee for nearly 8 years, I’ll always feel like Indiana is home. GO IRISH!
6. I put on a comfy pair of flannel pajama pants as soon as I get home from work every evening!
7. I carry around a little notebook in my purse to scribble down ideas, quotes, etc. (Sometimes typing on an iPhone doesn’t cut it!)
BLOGGERS WHO INSPIRE ME!
1. Erin at Humble Handmaid - One of the first blogs I started following! She keeps it real and writes great reflections!
2. Leanne at Life Happens When - She’s inspired me with her journey of healthy eating and avoiding processed foods!
3. Stephanie at Captive the Heart - Cindy nominated her as well, but I have to give her a shout-out, too, because her blog is LOVELY!
4. Melissa at For Better or Worse - I recently came across Melissa’s blog via Catholic Bloggers Network. Her family is an absolutely AMAZING example of completely trusting God’s will IN ACTION!
6. Patty at Tales of Me and the Husband - Patty is a youth minister and a newlywed. I love her honest posts!
7. Stephanie at I Found Him Whom My Soul Loves - First of all, we have a lot in common, and second of all, her posts are beautiful and heart-felt!
Thanks to all who have followed my blog or have checked in with me now and then! I appreciate your support and encouragement! I love how we all inspire each other to be the best versions of ourselves! Have a great weekend, y’all!
P.S. I may take a tiny break next week from blogging, but I’ll be right back the following week for sure!